Saturday, March 31, 2012

KIDdesigns, Inc My Little Pony Hairbrush

KIDdesigns, Inc My Little Pony Hairbrush Review



KIDdesigns, Inc My Little Pony Hairbrush Feature

  • Real hairbrush with push-button for activating music and speech
  • Exclusive Pinkie Pie pony and mini pony hairbrush included
  • For the My Little Pony fan or collector
  • Pinkie Pie gives beauty tips
  • Anytime is perfect for story time with Pinkie Pie

Get ready for any occasion while listening to beautiful music with the My Little Pony Sweet Sounds Hairbrush. As you brush your hair, Pinkie Pie gives beauty tips and words of encouragement to start the day right.

Features include:

•Real hairbrush with push-button for activating music and speech
•Exclusive Pinkie Pie pony and mini pony hairbrush included
•For the My Little Pony fan or collector
•Pinkie Pie gives beauty tips
•Anytime is perfect for story time with Pinkie Pie
 


No comments:

Post a Comment