Monday, February 6, 2012

My Little Pony Art Pony - 2009 Wave 1 Gold

My Little Pony Art Pony - 2009 Wave 1 Gold Review



My Little Pony Art Pony - 2009 Wave 1 Gold Feature

  • My Little Pony Art Pony - (just the orage/gold one, not the Blue)
  • Limited edition - the first art pony ever
My Little Pony Collector Art Pony Wave 1 Set Description: * Specially designed for collectors! * Ornate paint with awesome designs. * They're works of art! These ponies are worthy of placement in a gallery! Created with amazing detail, unique hair, and ornate markings, this My Little Pony assortment features fish, pinstriping, and other amazing designs. With more elements than most ponies, each electrifying little horse comes in a designer box that matches her body! Ponies stand about 4 1/2-inches tall. This Wave 1 set of 2 contains (subject to change): 1x Art Pony Pop 1x Art Pony Underwater If you're looking for a special gift for a pony fan of almost any age, this is it!


No comments:

Post a Comment