Monday, January 23, 2012

My Little Pony Junko Mizuno Pony

My Little Pony Junko Mizuno Pony Review



My Little Pony Junko Mizuno Pony Feature

  • My Little Pony collector toy from Hasbro
  • Features detailed body designs, clear "heels" and a faux-fur trimmed bonnet
  • For Ages 3 & Up
Junko Mizuno is an international artist known for her comic inspired art and illustrations. She designed this pony for "The My Little Pony: 25 Ponies for 25 Years," a collection of 18-inch tall pony figures. The ponies were auctioned and proceeds went to charity. Designed by international artist Junko Mizuno, this gorgeous pink-haired pony features intricate body designs, platform "heels" and a "fur" accented bonnet. With her unique look and impressive origin, this pony is sure to occupy an important place in your collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment