Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Unique 150570 My Little Pony Pinkie Pie Pull-String Pinata

Unique 150570 My Little Pony Pinkie Pie Pull-String Pinata Review



Unique 150570 My Little Pony Pinkie Pie Pull-String Pinata Feature

  • Type of Product - Pinatas/Accessories
  • Material - Paper
  • Care Instructions - Spot Clean With a Damp Cloth
My Little Pony Pinkie Pie Pull String Pinata includes: A dark pink body with a light pink mane and tail intertwined with silver foil. Measures approximately 13" wide x 16.5" high x 5" deep. The pinata also includes a plastic hook on the top for easy installation. This is an officially licensed My Little Pony product. HASBRO and it's logo, MY LITTLE PONY and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. (c) 2007 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment